Awake!

“Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” -Ephesians 3: 14 NLT

Friday, October 16, 2009

Tomorrow

Boker Tov!


Late late tomorrow after the end of Shabbat, I will wing my way back to the far shores of Canada.

There will be pictures and more detailed elaboration of stories over the next couple weeks. I think I am ready to go back and (hopefully) have more time to reflect on all I have seen and experienced.

Sweetest awesomest thing from yesterday?
NIGHT SWIM!
Love it. After a worship outreach evening in Tel Aviv, we built a bonfire on the beach again. Then someone commented that it would be a good night for a swim. Yay! I had been carrying my towel and swimsuit around ALL day in hope of that very thing.
It was so refreshing and so fun. :D I will miss the Med.

Live free! :)

No comments: