Awake!

“Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” -Ephesians 3: 14 NLT

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Post of Threes


 Three necessary things for an Epic Road Trip:
1)   Duct Tape
2)   All natural peanut butter
3)   Massive amounts of music


Three things I forgot:
1)   my much battered baseball cap (I hate wearing sunscreen on my face)
2)   a towel (apparently Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy failed to impress the dire importance of this on me)
3)   Dutch Blitz (*cries*)


Three questions to ponder:
1)   Why do people laugh when I say I have to go through Saskatchewan because it is on my list of places to visit?
2)   At what temperature is tenting (in an ordinary tent) a bad idea?
3)   Are the Uncle Remus tales racist?

(Possibly) coming up next… Brer Eagle and the Three Roads on the Way to Grandmother’s House

2 comments:

Christa said...

Not the baseball cap! I can't imagine you without it. :(

Unknown said...

Plus 1 for the Hitchhiker's Guide reference! So rocking awesome!