Awake!

“Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” -Ephesians 3: 14 NLT

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TL-2 Wips for 2012

Wips = Works in progress :)

1. Sparrow Falls - inspired by a dream I had last year, I wrote a few paragraphs of it back in September and have odd notes in different places but I hope to get at least the first 10k or so of it done this year
(I know that is a pretty piddly goal but I'm coming off night shift right now and have zip ambition for anything but sleeping)

2. Mesiebed - My Nano from 2009 was abandoned just before the climax of the novel. I would really like to write this one's ending.

3. Errant Adventure (or another GEH related book) - I would like to tinker around with more scenes for this middle grade series. I don't think the story is rooted deep enough in me yet but it does still interest me. Plus, it was birthed as a collaboration between my youngest sister and I.

4. Wolf's Lullaby - I originally conceived this idea as a novella or short story but now it is spinning off in my head into more of a web serial. ...which is a tantalizing thought. We'll see what happens when I actually put words to paper/screen.

5. Awake Now - one of the opening novellas for... I'm really not sure how to describe this project. But it makes me happy.

6. (no working title) - some sort of group write - I don't know that snippets of this would ever appear on my blog but I am very much hoping to do more group writing this year.

7. 2012 NaNo - I don't have a working title for this novel yet but I have a friend who wants me to ghost write an idea she has been imagining for quite some time. And there always has to be some sort of new/bizarre challenge for my NaNos so writing someone else's book would definitely fit.

Hooray!

No comments: