Awake!

“Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” -Ephesians 3: 14 NLT

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

TL-1 Plans for this Blog

This year I have a plan (of sorts) to make blogging more regular and reliable for my readers (each one of you!). ;)

1) Tuesday's Lists, which is what this blog post is, will take place every Tuesday (or possibly second Tuesday) and will simply be a list of seven related things. Possibly silly, possibly serious.

2) Friday's Link to Awesome will take place every Friday (I like weekly things) and will simply be a link to something I think is awesome (with or without commentary/explanation). It could be another blog or a video or a webpage or a twitter account or who knows really.

3) "Whys", which I attempted to start last year, will be posted as I write them with links on my "Whys" page. This is still something I want to explore but not something I want to try and do on a schedule.

4) Song Scenes will be posted monthly. Possibly on a consistent date. The writing exercise is entertaining for me even if it isn't for anyone else.

5) Replottings will be chance for me to vent about niddlying details in the books I read (or movies I watch). Despite the critiquing/complaining nature of these posts to come, the authors/stories referenced are more likely to be adored than detested by me. If I didn't care about the story in one fashion or another, I wouldn't care about the niddlying details.

7) And I'm skipping 6) because this is supposed to be a list of seven and I have nothing else to add right now. o:) TTFN.

No comments: