Awake!

“Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” -Ephesians 3: 14 NLT

Monday, April 23, 2012

Brought to you by the Letter D

A game of lists and letters is my sort of game.

How to Play: Comment to this entry and I’ll give you a letter. List ten things that you love that begin with that letter and then post that list.

My List: Ten Things I Love That Begin With The Letter D
  
1.  Dreams/dreaming

2. Dawn/daylight


3. Dimples!


4. Drizzles and downpours


5. Darkness


6. Dolphins


7. Dessert

8. Dogs

9. Didgeridoos

10. Doorways



Honourable mentions to: dragons, disco balls, dressing up, dirigibles, deepness...  :D

Dance would be at the top of the list but it was already given to me as a D word by the original poster: Amy Rose Davis

2 comments:

M said...

I want a letter!!! :D

Leanna said...

Wow, it took awhile to figure out how to comment on my own blog with the new layout. :P

Michal, I was going to say the letter K but maybe that is too cruel so how about B?