Awake!

“Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” -Ephesians 3: 14 NLT

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TL - Authors I Love

To list every author would be beyond the scope of a blog post but here are three to start:


GK Chesterton
Mystery. Philosophy. Wonder. Snippets of dialogue or narration that are either laugh-out-loud or keep-you-awake-at-night-thought-provoking.
It is a life's ambition of mine to own the Father Brown omnibus.

Lynn Austin
Because of the way she weaves different narratives together into one story, it is just captivating to me (especially the stories that involve different generations like Eve's Daughters). I don't exactly what it is about her writing and stories but they fit a particular niche in my book-loving heart.

Kaci Hill
Darkness. Light. Anticipation. Betrayal. Sacrifice. Victory. I was won over not by whole stories but by mere snippets of stories and contributions to for-fun shared works online.
Sadly, the only stories currently published by this wonderful storyteller are the co-written Lunatic and Elyon (with Ted Dekker). But I am hopeful of seeing more as time goes on.

No comments: