Awake!

“Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.” -Ephesians 3: 14 NLT

Friday, January 22, 2010

Ùghdair notes

In the second draft, I am adding letters, emails and notes to my MC between chapters. I hope they will help fill some of the plot gaps from the first draft and be an interesting lead-in to the letter at the end.

These two notes come between chapters 4 and 5 and would be in a handwritten font when printed. They would also have scrapsheet/stationary backgrounds to show they are separate.


Rae the Sunshine,
(a.k.a. best assistant stage manager ever)

Kudos for your brilliant suggestions in the Midsummer Night’s Dream meeting! The show would not go on without you. A couple months early I know, but the Tim Horton’s gift card is my thank you for all the blood, sweat and tears that the audience will never see.

-Ryan







51 days and counting til SUMMER’S HERE!
I think you, Rev and I should kidnap Ryan to Silvan Lake for a pregrad celebration on May long. When I asked him about it, he said something about needing to study and prepare for the play. Pfft! My bro the responsible one.
Anyhoo, facebook me before youth group if you need a ride.
LOVE YOU!
Kyra
BFF

No comments: